La Paz Community Church

Our History

 A Rich Past

La Paz Community Church traces its roots back to the 1930s when a small group of English-speaking Christians met periodically for worship. Services were led by missionaries and lay people. The church officially organized Oct. 29, 1944. The church community met in borrowed and rented locations. Over the years, it grew, and through diligent work and sacrificial giving, the early members purchased property in Calacoto and constructed the beautiful church facility we enjoy now.

Our current facility, the La Paz Community Church and International Center, was dedicated in 1980. We are blessed to have a beautiful sanctuary and excellent classroom space. Thanks to the dedication of many church members and the goodness of God, the church is debt-free.

click on any picture to enlarge..